Details of Budgie RT54 Bedford tanker "BP"
The Budgie Bedford tanker "BP". The green and white version was marked 'Racing Service BP' sometimes numbered RT50 or 'BP' sometimes numbered RT54. The yellow version was marked 'SHELL' sometimes numbered RT51. The Shell/BP version was sometimes numbered RT52. The blue version was marked 'National' numbered RT53. The red 'Mobil' version was sometimes numbered RT55. The original price was 1/6 . It was available in green & white finish.
Markings:BP, Racing Service
Origin:Made in England
Wheels:black plastic wheels
If you know about this model you can add more detail by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org where you can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on this site that may be of interest.
- Barclay BV067 Tank
- BD&A ? Tanker
- Budgie RT51 Bedford tanker "Shell"
- Budgie RT53 Bedford tanker "National"
- Corgi Classics 19401 Bedford S Sack Truck Set
- Dinky 25w Bedford Truck
- Gnom 1006 1007 Tanker Truck with Trailer
- Majorette 3040 Scania Tanker
- Mercury 49B Tanker truck
- Mercury 49B/4 Tanker truck
- Mercury 49B/5 Tanker truck
- Solido 386 Propane Tanker
- Timpo Toys - Articulated Tanker
- Tootsietoy 1009 Shell Oil Tanker
- Tootsietoy ? Sinclair Fuel Tanker
- Tootsietoy ? Tanker
- Triang Minic 15M Tanker
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to Dave Gale