Details of Dinky 235 H.W.M. Racing Car
The Dinky H.W.M. Racing Car. Renumbered 23j. Illustrated in the September 1955 issue of Meccano Magazine. The original price was 2/6 . It was available in Light Green finish at 1:38 scale. Released as Dinky 235 in 1954 withdrawn as Dinky 235 in 1960.
Base:tin plate base
Vehicle type:racing car
Wheels:cast ridged hubs, rubber tyres, tyres with tread
If you know about this model you can add more detail by email to: email@example.com where you can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on this site that may be of interest.
- Corgi 150 Vanwall Formula 1 Grand Prix Racing Car
- Corgi 150S Vanwall Formula 1 Grand Prix Racing Car
- Corgi 154 Ferrari Formula 1 Grand Prix Racing Car
- Corgi 155 Lotus Climax Formula 1 Racing Car
- Corgi 190 JPS Formula 1 Racing Car
- Corgi GS17 Landrover and ferrari racing car on Tra
- Dinky 205 Talbot-Lago Racing Car
- Dinky 207 Alfa Romeo Racing Car
- Dinky 221 Speed of the wind Racing Car Box Set
- Dinky 225 Lotue F1 Racing Car
- Dinky 23 Racing Cars
- Dinky 230 Talbot-Lago Racing Car
- Dinky 231 Maserati Racing Car
- Dinky 232 Alfa Romeo Racing Car
- Dinky 233 Cooper Bristol Racing Car
- Dinky 234 Ferrari Racing Car
- Dinky 236 Connaught Racing Car
- Dinky 237 Mercedes Benz Racing Car
- Dinky 23d Auto-Union Racing Car
- Dinky 23f Alfa Romeo Racing Car
- Dinky 23h Ferrari Racing Car
- Dinky 23j H.W.M. Racing Car
- Dinky 23k Talbot-Lago Racing Car
- Dinky 23n Maserati Racing Car
- Dinky 23s Streamlined Racing Car
- Dinky 242 Ferrari Racing Car
- Dinky 243 BRM Racing Car
- Dinky 249 Racing Cars Gift Set
- Timpo Toys ? American Star Racing Car
Articles on this site that might be helpful.
Links to external sites that may be of interest. Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to John Cruickshank
- Thanks to Richard
- Thanks to Santiago Oliver
- Thanks to Tommy's Toys