Details of Dinky 591 A.E.C. Tanker Shell Chemicals Limited
The Dinky A.E.C. Tanker Shell Chemicals Limited. Introduced in September 1952 and renumbered 991 in 1954. Early versions are marked "SHELL CHEMICALS LIMITED". It was available in red & yellow finish. Released as Dinky 591 in 1952 withdrawn as Dinky 591 in 1954.
Base:tin plate base
Markings:Shell, Shell Chemicals
Origin:Made in England
Wheels:cast grooved hubs, grey treaded tyres, tyres with tread
If you know about this model you can add more detail by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org where you can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
The following features include a reference to this model.
Related models on this site that may be of interest.
- Barclay BV067 Tank
- BD&A ? Tanker
- Dinky 914 A.E.C. Articulated Lorry
- Dinky 945.1 A.E.C. Fuel Tanker Esso
- Dinky 991 A.E.C. Tanker Shell Chemicals Limited
- Dinky Dublo 70 A.E.C. Mercury Tanker Shell BP
- Gnom 1006 1007 Tanker Truck with Trailer
- Majorette 245 Ford Shell Tanker
- Majorette 3040 Scania Tanker
- Mercury 49B Tanker truck
- Mercury 49B/4 Tanker truck
- Mercury 49B/5 Tanker truck
- Solido 386 Propane Tanker
- Timpo Toys - Articulated Tanker
- Tootsietoy 1009 Shell Oil Tanker
- Tootsietoy ? Sinclair Fuel Tanker
- Tootsietoy ? Tanker
- Triang Minic 15M Tanker
Links to external sites that may be of interest. Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to Peter Leach