Details of Dinky 442 Petrol Tanker Esso
The Dinky Petrol Tanker Esso. Studebaker renumbered from 30p in 1954. It was available in red & black finish. Released as Dinky 442 in 1954 withdrawn as Dinky 442 in 1960.
Base:tin plate base
Origin:Made in England
Wheels:cast ridged hubs, plain rubber tyres
If you know about this model you can add more detail by email to: email@example.com where you can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on this site that may be of interest.
- Barclay BV067 Tank
- BD&A ? Tanker
- Budgie 270 Leyland Esso Tanker
- Dinky 31a Trojan 15cwt Van Esso
- Dinky 436 Atlas Copco Compressor Lorry
- Dinky 450 Trojan 15cwt Van Esso
- Dinky 943 Leyland Octopus Tanker - Esso
- Dinky 945 A.E.C. Fuel Tanker Esso
- Dinky Atlas 943 Leyland Octopus Tanker - Esso
- French Dinky 32C Panhard Articulated Tanker Esso
- Gnom 1006 1007 Tanker Truck with Trailer
- Lego ? Mercedes Articulated Esso Tanker
- Lego ? Studebaker Esso Tanker
- Majorette 3040 Scania Tanker
- Matchbox 1A Esso Petrol Pumps
- Mercury 43B Petrol Tanker
- Mercury 43C Petrol Tanker
- Mercury 49B Tanker truck
- Mercury 49B/4 Tanker truck
- Mercury 49B/5 Tanker truck
- Solido 386 Propane Tanker
- Timpo Toys - Articulated Tanker
- Timpo Toys ? Petrol Tanker
- Tootsietoy 1009 Shell Oil Tanker
- Tootsietoy ? Sinclair Fuel Tanker
- Tootsietoy ? Tanker
- Triang Minic 15M Tanker
Links to external sites that may be of interest. Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to John Cruickshank