Details of Dinky 449 Chevrolet El Camino
The Dinky Chevrolet El Camino. Fitted with suspension steering windows and interior several colours are shown below. It was also available as part of No 448 with trailers. Illustrated on the back cover of the August and September 1961 Meccano Magazines. The original price was 5/- . It was available in blue & white finish at 1:48 scale. Released as Dinky 449 in 1961 withdrawn as Dinky 449 in 1969.
Base:tin plate base
Model features:2 tone paint, simple interior
Origin:Made in England
Vehicle model:El Camino
Wheels:shaped spun hubs, steering, suspension, tyres with tread
Windows:tinted windows, windows
If you know about this model you can add more detail by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org where you can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on this site that may be of interest.
- A Century of Cars (Solido) 47 1950 Chevrolet
- Corgi 220 Chevrolet Impala
- Corgi 221 Chevrolet New York Taxi Cab
- Corgi 223 Chevrolet State Patrol
- Corgi 229 Chevrolet Corvair
- Corgi 248 Chevrolet Impala
- Corgi 310 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray
- Corgi 439 Chevrolet Fire Chief
- Corgi 486 Chevrolet Kennel Wagon
- Dinky 448 Chevrolet El Camino Pickup with Trailers
- Edocar ? Chevrolet Stock Car Racer
- Lledo DG 36 Chevrolet Pick-Up Truck
- Maisto 31641 Chevrolet Belair, 1962
- Majorette 2309 Chevrolet Impala, Police
- Matchbox 20 Chevrolet Impala Taxi
- Matchbox Mattel Wheels 10 1955 Chevy Convertible Coca-Cola
- Playart 7106 Chevrolet Mako Shark
- Solido 4093 Chevrolet 1950
Links to external sites that may be of interest. Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to Alan Lee
- Thanks to Bruce Hoy (Dinky News)
- Thanks to George's Good Stuff
- Thanks to Jona Schellekens (email@example.com)
- Thanks to Maestro
- Thanks to Mathias
- Thanks to Peter Leach